Saturday, February 11, 2006

Valentine's Day


I love the way u SMS me just to ask about my day
I love the way u love frosty
I love the way u give me a massage when i'm tired from work
I love the way u carry my grocery bags for me
I love the way u want to brave the rain to fetch an umbrella for me
I love the way u fix my any device that has broken down
I love the way u cheer me up when i'm down
I love the way u cook dinner for me
I love the way u eat ( like everything's so delicious)
I love the way we go explore new places to eat
I love the way you make coffee for me
And many more...
Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too!!

闷蛋 said...

祝你们情人节快乐,
有情人终成眷属,

天长地久,天荒地老,
海枯石烂,此情不渝。

不问世间情为何物,
不必生死相许。

欢乐聚,离别无,
就中固有疵儿女,

天南地北双飞客,
管它几回寒暑。

天涯海角,
愿你门两携手相伴
白头到老。


闷蛋,
送给an an
;-)