Thursday, May 08, 2008

♠ Agent LL and KK's Day Off ♠

Hello, i bet you remember us, MIB IIII. I'm Agent LL and this is my bro Agent KK. Today happen to be our day off, in case you're wondering what we do when we have no crime to fight, i'll fill you in. Hey look, this is our new double-decker bus bed, complete with wheels and a steering wheel.

Early morning, after my breakfast i like to go for a spot of golf. Just like Tiger Woods who has his lucky red shirt, mine is purple. The weather today is pretty fine, i bet i can ace my game at the golf course.

Meanwhile, Agent KK heads on to the playground. Hmmm...it looks kinda deserted. Look what the hand, foot and mouth disease is doing to the community!


After an exhausting day at the course and playground, i still need to work hard. My mother has gone for her shopping spree and we're the coolies to help carry her hunted items. Can we go and eat now?

No comments: