Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Sisters and I


The Powerpuff Girls have always reminded me of my sisters and I. Blossom ( pink), is the leader of the pack. She is like my eldest sister Lynn, who is a little girly and barks orders at the two younger ones. Buttercup ( green) is like my 2nd sister Crispy. She is the headstrong one, a little fierce and hardy on the outside, but soft inside. Bubbles ( blue) of course is like me, very 'teh' and is protected by Blossom and Buttercup.


My colleague who sits near me displays these three figurines on her desk. Just like the Powerpuff Girls, they also reflects the personality of me and my sisters. The frilly, girly one in the middle is like Lynn, the one wearing the pants with short hair is like Crispy and i guess the leftover is like me too!

3 comments:

eRjie said...

eeeee~~
why am I green?
eeeeeeeee~~~
I so boyish mieh??
eeeeeeeeeeeee~~
;p ;p

dAjie said...

Hey...luckily I don't look fat here...What u reading at ? Don't you have work to do ??

puffyrazzi said...

eRjie, compared to me and dajie, you are more boyish...akakakaka...

Yeah...everyone slim here