Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everybody Wants A Piece Of Me!

Business is thriving once again, in the Yong An Corporation. And here is why :


Decided that it is business sense to venture into embroidery goods. Selling bedding goods, furniture and curtains are wholesome and does wonders for my name's image.


Besides selling every day cheap items, the corporation shall also meddle in a bit of high-flying industries, hence the emergence of my own plaza.


Aunties and uncles know my name like the back of their hands after the official opening of the Yong An ( or Wing On, as they call it in Cantonese) Supermarket.


With all my riches, i need something else to ensure good health so that i can live long to spend all the money i have earned. I normally get these health products at my own shop, Yong An Apothecary.

Elsewhere in Singapore, the real estate market is where the big bucks are. This is my own condominium, Yong An Park. ( sorry i couldn't find a signboard with its name though)

When business is booming, everybody wants a piece of you. They've even named a street in Jurong after me. Even though they got the Chinese name right, they mis-spelt the English name as Yung An Road.

No comments: