Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Atrium, Pan Pacific Hotel

My friends bought October's issue of Women Weekly, and were given coupons of 1-for-1 high tea at The Atrium, Pan Pacific Hotel. Three of us dined for the price of two. On the table, there were samples of tea leaves for us to sniff upon to facilitate our decision of which tea to select.


I ordered a cup of Vanilla tea for my first round....


And a Latte for my 2nd round....


Instead of being a buffet high tea, this time it is a two-tier English high tea which came in a selection of pastries, sandwiches and cakes.


The top-tier was filled with chocolate cakes, mango cream puffs and almond tarts.


I prefer the bottom-tier because the contents are less cloying. There were a couple of tuna puffs which really hit the spot!


Creams, butter, jam and marmalade came with the scones too....

And a picture for memories' sake!

No comments: