Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's On My Dressing Table? ( Part 8 )

I have been using the Body Shop bronzer waves as my blusher for on and off. The most memorable this item had for me was during my stay in UK more than a year ago. The climate difference caused the different colour waves to break and fall off in individual wave pieces hahaha. Thank god i brought a spare Rose Blusher....phew...


My Christmas gift last year from Dajie - Paul Frank lip smackers set. Haha...erjie says the Paul Frank monkey looks like me! So far i've only used the Coconut Cream Lip Balm and the Cotton Candy Lip Balm, they smell so yummy. Yet to be opened are my Strawberry Banana lip gloss and Bear's Honey Sweet Lip Gloss.

This Laneige Water Sleeping Pack has been receiving rave reviews since its launch. It comes in a tub and a spatula is given to scoop it out onto your hands, and then to apply it onto the skin before sleep. I use this sleeping mask 2 times a week. I love how it hydrates my skin and the light, watery texture.

My Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Lotion helped me through the dry times in Egypt. This facial moisturizing lotion smells like tea and is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. So far, i think it has worked well to combat my skin dullness and keeps my face moisturized day and night.

This Skinfood Eggplant Soft Stick Eye Shadow is for lazy people like me, who hate the hassle of getting a tip brush to get your eyeshadow colours and gently applying it onto the eyelids. Just buy several colours of this Eye Shadow pen and start scribbling and you'll have the same effect.... yeeeeahhh....

No comments: