Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bored to the Core



I'm still alive! No updates for several days but i'm still alive and kicking. I've been keeping myself occupied with some meaningful endeavours... =D
First and foremost a hearty congratulations to Sheau Ching and Shin Yen who announced their engagement on New Year day! What a brilliant start to a brand new 2006! Shin Yen has been a buddy for 13 years of my life and i truly wish her well.
In midweek, it was rendezvous with 2 old pals whom i have not seen for many years. I enjoyed a heart-warming dinner at Crystal Jade Seafood Kitchen on Thursday night with Yi Min and Fely. It was my first time meeting up with Yi Min (AKA Dr. Wan) in 6 years and with Fely in 3 years. Appearances and habits may have changed significantly but friendship remains strong.
Yesterday was Gromit day. Watching Gromit and Wallace capturing the were-rabbit that was savaging the crops of the villagers preparing for the Giant Vegetable Competition tickled my funny bones to the max! It's shocking how simple movements of Gromit's forehead can emote so many different expressions....
Working today... Bored... "-.-

1 comment:

G~reen H`eart said...

Oi, I must send my personal congratulation to Shin Yen. Lost contact with her all these years. How can I locate her? When is your turn, buddy?