Monday, March 19, 2007

Food Rendezvous in Bangkok !

Just last month, Crispy ventured out to Bangkok, in search of the ultimate pair of shoe, bag, t-shirts and other great shopping bargains. However, what attracted me most should be the food she ate. Judging by the huge array of food that she gobbled down in mere days, i think she's now working very hard at crash dieting ( or gamfei, the exact words she relayed to me =P )
Ah, let's all rejoice at the sight of the majestic food she had :


Eh, apa ini? Looks like a Har Gao-cum-Jiao Zi. Haha... Damn those prawns look really succulent.



Girl accessories? Fridge magnets? Nooo.... these are candies. Boy, they come in more colours than your regular pack of M&Ms. Word of caution : Excessive consumption of food colouring should not be good for you.


Hey, looks like a fruit basket, but only they are shinier. I spot fake bananas, chillies, tangerines, grapes and carrots? What do you see?



I believe this is crab curry though i can't make out which part is which. The only turn-off about this dish is how it makes your hand oily and dirty while you struggle with your crab.




Alamak, ini nampaknya macam laksa Kuching lah. Selepas aku menikmati hidangan bermutu tinggi itu 2 tahun lalu, tidak pernah aku melupainya. Oh my god, my Malay is still passable!







Bangkok KFC anyone? One thing i like about this photo is how the KFC there still uses cutleries, plates and glasses like they used to in Malaysia and Singapore before it turned into a fast-food chain. Why does the KFC there serve roasted chicken? Should be KRC for Kentucky Roasted Chicken then...hehe






Now, isn't this nice? Looks too nice to be eaten, to be frank. I like how the Japanese present their dishes. Makes you feel bad about having to eat it cos it looks too pretty.







Holy Lord! I love shellfish and mussels are one of my favourites!!!! Somebody help me! Can somebody tear me away before i start licking my computer screen?









Bak Chor Mee? Or Fishball noodle?








Thailand fishcakes. I guess it should be similar to our Ngoh Hiang. Not one of my favourites.









You know, i'm beginning to wonder if Crispy really did go to Thailand or she just had this dishes in Kuching. This looks exactly like those Paku dishes i had when she brought me to Kuching.










Japanese cold noodle, or better known as soba. I would like to ask Crispy if this is authentic cos it looks suspiciously like a display.












Regular chinese dishes.












No comments: