Monday, September 03, 2007

Delightful Dining

Yummy food blogging again. I love to eat toufu, whatever shape, sizes and flavour they come in. So if i get to order, i'll definitely have a toufu dish, especially if it's full of gravy and comes in a claypot... If someone asks me in Mandarin what's my favourite food however, i can't answer it in Mandarin (wo xi huan chi toufu). Hmm...sounds pervy... (it is a slang for saying i love to take advantage in a sexual way)....hohoho...

Long time never eat steamed fish! Everytime i go home, my mom will steam some fish for me. Unless i go out i don't steam fish at home, cos i'm lousy at picking good, fresh fish and my cooking sucks!

Must have nice vege too! Or else i'll get constipation =P

My favourite cuisine is Thai food. I adore having Tom Yam cos it gives me good appetite. I like clear broth Tom Yam but an unclear one like the photo gives me some kick too! Sometimes they get a little too spicy for me though.
.
In Langkawi, i wanted to eat Ikan bakar, Little did i know their Ikan Bakar looks like this... Damn... but this meal's ambience more than make up for its meagre ikan bakar. This small Ikan Bakar hut seats its diner on the sandy beach. So, enjoying the meal with sand on my feet and the sea breeze gently blowing my hair...akakakakakaz....

Looks good, tastes better. Thai-style chicky...sour, sweet, salty and spicy all in one. Perfect.


Hey look Ma! My favourite kueh!!! My mom knows i love this. Can only be found in Malay pasar malams...it is made of the dough used to make Apam balik. U can usually see this sold at Apam Balik stalls. RM0.40 each...Cheap...Yummy...Gone...into my belly... :D
..
A Chinese meal look-alike at a Malay dining place. Not that delicious actually. Haiz...

No comments: