Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When It Rains It Pours

Last week was not a good week. Totally disastrous.... This week has improved significantly though.... hehe.... Let's recall what happened last week :

Had food poisoning on Friday while at work... I have a very sensitive tummy, very prone to gastroentritis...*sigh*

2 Chinese funerals in a row at my void deck... Dong Dong Chang for several nights in a row...sleepless sleepless....

Inflammation from my wisdom tooth growth...after an X-ray, i don't need to extract it after all. Took a course of antibiotics + anti-inflammation pills.

Lab techs have all officially fled the lab. Job downgrade, covering QA and QC, now isn't that contradictory for one to be doing both QA and QC? To add salt to wound, need to train the 2 newcomers while i'm busy juggling the already heavy workload.

The fiery Fernando Alonso turning to be the big villain of F1, usurping Michael Schumacher's throne as the Ultimate Villain of F1. Basket.... threatening the boss, bribing mechanics and driving his teammate off the track, you name it.




OK, put all that behind me, i kinda miss Nasi Dagang. My 2nd sis purposely sent me this photo to entice my taste buds. Nasi Dagang is a breakfast staple to Malays in Kuantan. It is fragrant rice with some cucumber and carrots. It is eaten with spicy tuna. I'm not sure how they cook the tuna but it has a bit of a sour-ish after-taste. Love it....

No comments: