Saturday, February 16, 2008

QQ Shower Time

Hi, i'm QQ once again. I really love taking a shower. U wanna see me taking my weekly shower?? Shame on you.... OK, u seem nice, i'll let you into my bathroom just this once.
.

Look! Mommy's lathering up my shampoo. To all those buggers who are always calling me fat, look how skinny i look when i'm drenched. Feels so good taking a hot shower... plus the massages i get during the shower is absolutely heavenly!
.

Awww.... i'm done showering. It's time to towel-dry my fur. Only nice soft fluffy towels will do for me. See how thoughtful my mommy is, she put many layers of towels on the floor so that i wouldn't slip and fall.
.

Here comes the best part - Blowdrying haha! My fur is too thick, there's no way towel alone can dry it. To keep me from shivering and dripping, my mommy uses a hair-dryer to speed up the process. I'm beginning to get my nice soft hair back....
.

I smell so good, everybody can't wait to get their hands on me hehe!

No comments: