Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yong An in Malaysia

Do you guys recall my expanding business which ran from Singapore to Japan all the way to Hong Kong. Besides jewellery, insurance, shopping center and a saloon, this time i'm doing my business at my own backyard in Malaysia, and in more down-to-earth industries.
Ahhh... the lucrative transport/travel industry. On a second thought, it may not be that lucrative anymore, since diesel's price has ballooned more than normal petrol price. Still, i've got a Benz... haha...

And i am a rubber dealer here! hmmm... This might not be the right business to go in. I should've gone into the palm oil business, since biodiesel is the way to go. Anybody know of any palm oil estate for sale? Then i should be trading away my rubber estate...Ahh... (Photo courtesy of shutterbutter.com/blog/)



No comments: