Friday, June 13, 2008

Kung Fu Frosty : The Secret to the Cat Stance

The hilarious movie Kung Fu Panda has given me an inspiration to make something similar out of my pet cat, the also black and white Frosty. He's as fat as Po the panda, and loves food to the point of obssession. Little known to others, he also has a hidden talent in Kung Fu. Here are some shots i've taken in private :

The super-eye stance. The eyes glow to a scary greenish colour and works like a laser to harm any predators in sight.

The heavy-weight champion. I suffocate enemies by putting my weight on them. Most cry for mercy within 3 seconds...muahahaha....

Practising my feline-knockout-punch on the horizontal bars. Haiyaaa...kapow!


This is a negative demonstration, a posed picture to educate you on what not to do. The biggest no-no in Kung Fu is to NEVER reveal your belly to your enemies. If they do pounce on you, you do not have ample time to react.

I may look like i'm sleeping, but the truth is i am training my flexibility. Flexibility is one of the most vital things about Kung Fu. Humans are useless, most of them cannot even perform this simple trick, touching their noses with their feet. Look, i can even do this in my sleep.

And finally, if all fails, curl yourself into a tiny ball. Cover your eyes and pray the hardest that your enemy is not able to spot you.

No comments: