Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Full of Felines

The entrance to...? This is my first time attending a cat show. I've been to several dog shows and i enjoyed myself immensely looking at all the friendly dogs. Unlike the dog shows which are routinely organised at the huge EXPO, the cat shows are always in a modest-sized hotel ballrooms.

The judging of the cats. I witnessed a few results announcement where they brought out the cats and told us what were the cats specialties and why they won. One very grouchy cat hissed throughout the judging and tried to land his claw on the judge, and he escaped, cowering under the tables until his owner went to pick him up.

Another judge, this time a Japanese. I didn't stay long at her judging table because i couldn't understand her Japanese accent haha. I love this cat, though. i love cats with big faces...

The proud owners adorned their cages with all sorts of OTT decorations and pictures. Others who have won displayed their winners' ribbon on the cages.

One very comfortable cat resting in his cage. His thoughtful owner provided him with a very comfy-looking cage that came along with some soft blankets and a mouse chew toy.

No comments: