Saturday, October 04, 2008

QQ - Post Boarding

Remember that QQ was away for lock-up for several days? QQ spent alot of time thinking about what to do when he gets home. Here's the list :

MUST get alot of tender loving care from mummy.... stay as close to her as possible, 'manja' to the max!

MUST make sure i get alot of treats and food to make up for the hellish time spent in jail. Yummy.... eating and chewing are my favourite activities...besides playing, that is.


MUST replenish my shut eye. The other dogs at the boarding place were too noisy for me to have proper sleep.

MUST glare menacingly at those who attempt to disturb my peaceful sleep.

MUST take a good shower/bath to cleanse myself of the dirt and grime from that awful cage.


MUST gain revenge by chewing on my owners' favourite items, preferably to shreds! Muahahahaha..... (Ann : Hey, that's my sweater idiot!)

No comments: