Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Day 1 - Geneva

My friend Wen Lee and I were in Switzerland in October. At first, we were apprehensive about travelling in autumn. Turned out that it was a brilliant idea! Not only were the hotels cheapest during this season, it was absolutely deserted at the places of interests, making photo-taking a quick process.
.
On day 1, we landed in Geneva at about 9 am. We checked ourselves into the hotel. Wen Lee made her way to her conference while i sauntered around the streets of Geneva on my own, trying to figure out the orientation of the city and understanding how the buses, trains and trams work
.
I walked into Geneva city to people-watch, but by 1 pm i left for a more deserted part of Geneva where United Nations was situated. I joined a tour into the building, and also visited other attrations nearby, such as the Red Cross Museum and the Ariana Museum.
Please take a look at my video :

No comments: