Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quality Control Cookie Monster




Agent LL : Ehh....? What is this? Grandma is preparing to bake something for us? Let me CHECK what it is...




Agent LL : OK OK...i know what it is now. Grandma's making Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. I will assist her, as usual, being the good assistant i always am. Let me CHECK the recipe first.




Agent LL : OK, Grandma has placed all the ingredients into the mixing bowl. I'll have to poke around to CHECK if she's put in the right stuff.





Agent LL : Everything's going smoothly. The stuff is being stirred in the mixer. Wow, listen to the whirring sound.... i can't wait to taste it. Before that, just let me CHECK the progress.




Agent LL : Grandma, what are doing? I've done a check, everything's going according to plan.




Agent LL : Agent KK , your duty is to turn this big dough into smaller lumps. Do it like this, easy does it... just look at my demonstration. Don't worry, i'll check on you from time to time!





Agent LL : The cookies are done! Good job everybody...CHECK this out!

No comments: