Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chih Yin's Wedding Dinner

My good friend Chih Yin is finally tying the knot. She's one of my rare friends from Kuantan whom i could actually communicate regarding international sporting events. I'm also very grateful to her for keeping in touch with me through all these years. She's currently residing miles, miles and miles away in Switzerland and i hope that she's enjoying herself and brushing up on her French ( thanks for all those soups you bought me!)



Look at her, getting dolled up on her big night. She's lost abit of weight, though. Perhaps all those Swiss food will be able to fatten her up.



This was taken in the lift while we were walking her down to the banquet hall. Ha Ha Ha, her expression when asked how she met her husband was priceless! She was actually trying to recall it.


A very lovely and sweet-looking banquet hall. I especially love the pink-green combination. The ballroom was also decorated with baby-pink balloons and beautiful flower arrangements.


The reception area had a local Penang feel to it with this trishaw right next to the groom and bride's name.



This is Ting Yi, my ex-schoolmate who was my cycling mate to school every single day for 5 years. I haven't seen her in years yet she is still the familiar girl i once knew, as bubbly and outgoing as she was 10 years back.


The four of us once belonged to different 'groups' of friends in high school, yet we clicked and blended in so well with each other now.

No comments: