Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pets & Plants


Look at this photo of QQ. He's like an angel staring back at you with his innocent, big, brown eyes. If you only knew what's playing in his brain, he's probably figuring out what's the best way to get a big bite out of you....haha...


My father's flowers blooming fiercely in the February sun. Just see how blue the sky was, with the scorching sun and some water, and it's like spring in Malaysia.


I had a similar photo taken of my two baobeis last year, but only in that photo, Puffy was the one with the tongue sticking out.


Every branch of the trees have flowers on them. It's nice to see different colours growing on the same tree... this is our 'Christmas' tree for Chinese New Year...!


Puffy is so well-behaved this days. I merely asked her to 'Sit' and 'Stay' and i could get this picture of her seemingly smiling at my camera.

No comments: