Thursday, April 29, 2010

In Singapore Botanics Garden with Gromit


In my 12 years in Singapore, i haven't been to the famed Singapore Botanics Garden that many times. I could actually count the times with fingers on one hand. Sooo, here i am here again, to take in the lush greenery of the park.


Cheeky Gromit came along with me... he was trying to be funny, perched dangerously by the pond.


There were tortoises and fishes in the lake. The water was murky and the weather was hot and humid ( it rained just as i was about to leave). I still prefer the zoo...haha...


Gromit decided to join Chopin in a corner, admiring the genius at work.


And Gromit learns how to play the piano from Chopin.


Can you see that small little tree trunk at the end of the road? I will be going there to see the largest tree in the park! Looks tiny from here though.


Wah....once i reach, it is actually so huge!!

No comments: