Friday, April 16, 2010

Personality Test


My first time kaypoh-ing at a Dating Fiesta held by SDN ( Social Development Network) at Suntec City Convention Center). They had many classes organised and activities created to help bonding between single people in Singapore.


I took a form to have my personality analysed for fun.


Upon filling out the form, this volunteer then assisted in calculating my scores.


Sixian is a grape!!!


How accurate, for she is a meticulous person at work and has eye for every detail. We can always safely hand her projects knowing they are in good hands of a very careful worker.


I'm an apple!


Sixian did say that this closely resembles me too....haha...

3 comments:

eRjie said...

you are calm, relax and patient....mieh???

XD

puffyrazzi said...

yes i am!! WHo dare say no??? I go kill themmmmmmm!!!!!! GRrrrr...

eRjie said...

ooi~~

calm down la~~

RELAK~~~~

XD