Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lai Lai Beef Noodles


Poor Lai Lai Restaurant, why is there a dizzy cow on the menu? I think it's because this place serves beef noodles!


Me and my sisters find century eggs simply irresistible. The jelly-like texture and powdery yolks just makes you weak in the knees :)


This is my delicious bowl of corn ramen. I am such a sucker for corns, be it on the cob or anything at all. This bowl is very generous where corn is concerned. However, the only downside is that it doesn't contain much of anything else, but if i have the chance to dine there again , i'll probably order the same thing.


And.... these three large bowls all belong to my sisters and nephews. Well, i guess the love for the same type of food runs in the family...wait a minute, does that mean i'm not from the same family?? I have to admit that the beef broth was very very fragrant !


I almost forgot, we also had a small bowl of cold squid appetizer. This was largely left untouched due to interests in all that soupy stuff.... hehe

No comments: