Friday, July 09, 2010

Tony Roma's Ribs


During my 2nd sister's trip to Singapore, we stopped by at Tony Roma's for PORK ribs! How happy could I be to see ribs when in Malaysia all they ever sell is BEEF ribs? Pah... nothing beats a slab of nice juicy pork ribs...


Thanks to their promotional buy 2 get 1 free mocktails, me and my sisters ended up ordering three glasses of mocktails which tasted like cough syrup and sugar water. Mine was the Funky Munky ( the one with the cherry nearest to the camera), my 2nd sister ordered a Gentle Breeze (the one hidden at the back), and my eldest sis the Shirley Temple.


A pleasant Caesar's Salad to kick off our dinner. The dressing was very sour and the portion big enough for us three to share.


The Appetizer Sampler came with Fire Wings, Potato Skins and Mozzarella Sticks. By the time we wiped this plate clean we were already almost full. I would say this was quite a satisfying dish if you have a party of three or more.


Ahh...our main course of The Original Baby Back Ribs (Regular Slab) with two servings of mashed potatoes.... Wow, fantastic...i love pork ribs and the messiness of eating it. However it was a pity we were already so stuffed so we didn't truly enjoy this as much as we should.

No comments: