Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Eating Here and There


Some of the random eats i've had. This is a lunch order in office which i've never seen before i came to Singapore. It's Hakka Lui Cha, a vegetarian dish which is as green as anything comes. This is what it looks like before you dump the gravy in.


And this is the gravy. We have always found it too salty so we'll normally add some hot water, give it a good stir and pour it nice and gently onto the rice.


Lastly, sprinkle some peanuts on top for that added crunch. Wow...healthy huh?


Oooh my...yummy Tendorloin with Capsicum on Mashed Potatoes. I love mashed potatoes, this one was especially creamy and smooth it glided down my throat.


My friend went with variety and ordered the Mix Grill instead. I was so hungry my hands were shaking. Sorry for the blurred pic :)

No comments: