Sunday, September 05, 2010

My Favourite Things...GONE!!

Sad for me, things that i like are always not well-received by the main public. Consequence is that those special things are either being discontinued or go bust. Haha...here is just a small list of my favourite things gone from the shelf now :


Mr Bean sells a whole series of pancakes. Recently they introduced two new flavours Egg Mayo and Caramel Custard, but they took away my favourite Blueberry!! So sad....

I love the Rose Juliet coffee from TCC. It is made by adding Rose Syrup to ice latte and a rose petal is garnished on top of the rich whipped cream. After they revamped their menu in July, they no longer serve this great concoction.


I never liked peppermint tastes, so imagine my joy when Colgate introduced the Propolis line. I love it eventhough it looked like mucus from the nostrils. After a short period, this Propolis toothpaste was taken off shelves in Singapore due to poor sales. I still get mine from Malaysia, thank goodness!

My favourite flavour of Coke is Vanilla Coke, introduced as a limited edition here. Now no longer on sale ;(


Taco Bell was one of the fast-food chains that i actually enjoyed, but alas the union didn't last long and they went bust. I heard they still have one outlet somewhere, but i no longer bother to travel to eat it.


I was searching high and low for this in NTUC Fairprice, Giant, Carrefour and Cold Storage until i realised this has been replaced by Quaker's new Wheat Bran in a maroon box....gahhhhhhhh....how frustrating.


During my university days, our sponsor for the orientation sent crates of this Heaven and Earth Mandarin Orange tea for us to enjoy and i grew to like it. I also love their Orchid Tea, but now no longer can be found. I wonder what happened?

4 comments:

eRjie said...

kesianyo~~~

takpa la...at least u still have the Propolis~~

;p

puffyrazzi said...

Ya...nasib baik...kalau tak, nanti macam Siew Ching kata, aku tak payah gosok gigi dah...

Anonymous said...

I tot this only happens to me...hahaha ! Now whenever we like a certain dish from somewhere, we just keep quiet & go there more often, kalau tak, it will either get taken off the menu or close shop...cis !

dAjie

eRjie said...

it happens to me too~~

so many dishes I like and so many restaurants I go to....eat a few times, then 'chap lap' liao...

cis!!