Sunday, February 06, 2011

What's On My Dressing Table? (Part 6)


Essential Nuance airy in pink is a very good product for the hair. Apply between 2-3 squirts for my length of hair and i get a very fine sheen on my hair. The best thing about this brand is its pleasant smell and it does not leave an oily residue on the hand after application. Highly recommended.


Gosh, i really do not know what to make of Estee Lauder's lipsticks. My friend told me that her stick became soft and melted. I laughed at her, figuring that she put too much pressure when she put on her lipstick and perhaps she didn't keep it away from direct sunlight.... UNTIL THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MINE! Arrrggghhh.... being a prominent brand name apparently doesn't equate good quality. What a bummer...


Skinfood's Black Bean Nose Pack is very effective at pore care on the nose, particularly getting rid of the black heads. It's so hard to get my hands on this in Singapore because it's always sold out. I like how it has an astringent effect after you stick it onto your nose and it smooths out your pores in that region as well.


The new Shu Uemura Stage Performer claims to instantly smoothen lines on the face. It comes in an innovative pen, in which after you turn the knob on the bottom, dispenses the lotion from the tip. The only downside : so far i don't see any 'instant' benefits on my face, and the discharge has a delayed effect, meaning after i turn the knob nothing happens and after turning a few times, too much is dispensed. I'll need more practise on that, i suppose.


My Bioken Enfanti hair mask, made from natural remedies and is paraben-free. Compared to my previous L'Oreal hair mask, this is clearly inferior, although it does its job quite efficiently. It's just that L'Oreal's is clearly better, although this one would be more environmental friendly. It all depends on the user's priorities.

No comments: