Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Heaven is a place on Earth

Welcome all to another food blog. I believe there are many fans of Japanese food out there. Me myself is not exactly a big fan, for one, Japanese food is ice cold, and i prefer steaming hot food. Of course, raw food is not one to agree with my digestive system either xD. Here, i have posted a walkthrough of the nice yummy photo during my visit to the land of the rising sun not long ago. After all, my blog is one of a laidback nature with travelblogs popping up every once in a while. Enjoy and let the saliva flow!




Flight to Kansai Airpot












Osaka --> Nara --> Kyoto





















Maibara --> Aichi --> Gamagori city





















Hakone --> Mount Fuji


































Yokohama --> Tokyo









Tokyo Disneyland












Narita, Tokyo










Flight from Narita Airport to Singapore

2 comments:

G~reen H`eart said...

Ann, when did you visit Japan? .... my fav country. Was it expensive? Tell me about your trip.

Anonymous said...

I like your food photo, briefly descripbe a bit, please............