Monday, January 08, 2007

Puffyrazzi's Family!

Catch a glimpse of Puffyrazzi's family! My apologies if some photos are not that clear, they are probably the ones taken by my phone camera.

My sisters and I + Blackie the dog.
Sungai Lembing weekend house, 1983.

My parents and my sisters.
In a meadow somewhere in UK, 1998


Frosty the batman lookalike cat.
2004



My mom with Lele. (do they look alike? =P)
2004




A candid photo of my eldest sis, Lynn.





My 2nd sis who doesn't like to have her photo taken. So i am putting a side profile of her. Hohoho....







QQ, the shih tzu.







Puffy the Pomeranian.








2 comments:

G~reen H`eart said...

Nice photos especially the old ones which bring sweet memory. Miss your mom's pineapple tart. Hope to visit you in Feb.

http://greenheart-sh.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oi!!! Why my photo up there without persimisson hih...I look so biang somemore....My colleagues laughed their heads off...