Saturday, January 13, 2007

QQ's Progress Report

Hey there, i'm QQ the cute little puppy Puffyrazzi mentioned earlier. I have been with my new set of masters for about 2 months now. Boy, have i grown since then. Every day, they feed me these nice dog biscuits that i wipe clean in seconds. I also have a housemate by the name of Puffy. I love to bully her day and night cos she is such an old bore so i need to perk her life a bit...hiak hiak
I bet you guys don't really understand the stress being a cute dog. Sometimes i feel like screaming, cos of all the attention. My masters keep pestering me, saying i'm cute and trying to teach me how to do things right.



Don't get me wrong, i love my masters, especially Mommy cos she combs my hair everyday. Grooming time also means petting time. She also gives me baths, which i really enjoy except for the last part where she blows me dry with a hair dryer. It gives me goosebumps. Daddy, on the other hand, brings me out for an evening walk everyday. I adore looking at the scenery and smelling the wild scents outside home.
As i grow up, i get naughtier. Hey, you can't blame me for going through a teething period! I constantly need to chew on something, but i can't help it. It's like an addiction... Blimey, i don't think its something you grown ups understand. See! My masters tried to control my teething problem by locking me up in this 'jail' once in a while. Of course i'm upset, well , try to look on the bright side, at least they got me a special polka dot bowl to go with it, which i'm very pleased with.



I learn new things fast. I am now able to sit and shake-hand on command. And i got it right on my first try too! I'm not a pedigree dog for nothing, you know. I'm slowly but surely catching up with Puffy vocabulary-wise... heheh...watch out...QQ's coming through!



No comments: