Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Expanding Business Part II

Ever since i blogged about my expanding business earlier this year, my name has been further used in other franchise. Let me show you my wealth further =D

Receipt displayed in a museum received from Yong An Pawnshop. For the best money returns, pls pay a visit to Yong An Pawnshop today!


Yong An Group Building. Hmmm....this must be where my main building is situated. Come on get inside for a look. My home is your home....hehehe...


Yong An Birdnest. I select the freshest and rarest bird nests of all. Definitely worth every penny you're paying for. Come back for more please!


Yong An Life Building? Not really sure what's going on here, only know this belongs to me too.


Yong An Hair Salon. Wanna be a trendsetter? Get your haircut here, and tell your friends to come as well. Quick, professional and cheap!


An An the Panda....became my namesake cos we both have panda eyes... isn't he cute?

No comments: