Friday, October 19, 2007

Food....and More Food...

Are you ready for more food blogging? Well, enjoy! I've been busy lately, so not much time was spent on blogging. Thousand apologies ~

Hohoho, Crayfish! Or my sister's nickname for it was 'The Handphone'. It DOES look and feel a little like a clamshell phone huh? Meet the latest model from Samsung Crayfish.

Portuguese Eggtart from Macau. Slurp...i wonder if it tastes way way better than those we find here? I bet they are more fluffy and creamy...hmmm. Hey look, the cameraman's vision has turned all yellow from the hunger... haha

Suddenly found this photo stashed somewhere in my folder. I think this was from May Yee's farewell one year ago. I'm not a sushi lover, but i love the effect of this photo...what a nice array of colours and textures!


Ahh...at the same time i also found this photo! Stuffed crab from Kemaman in Trengganu. It is pretty famous in Malaysia, and i always bring my tourists friends there, but it is about an hour's drive from my hometown. The crab costs RM10 each...


Kenny's birthday cake. Truffle chocolate cake...very very creamy and filling. My friend Lai Kwan loves it! Heee Haaa...

No comments: