Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hari Raya Goodies

Hari Raya had just passed not too long ago. My family also joined in the fun of dining during the festive season. After all, Kuantan is pretty famous for its Malay food, much more than its Chinese food. Awww... i can't wait to go home to sample them.

Oooh...Cucur udang! I don't really like it 'cos i don't like prawns. It can be nice, but if the chilli is no good, then it's no good. So, the chilli is a very vital point...haha...


Karipap!!! Or in a more civilised English language : Currypuff. I still prefer the Malay name though. I prefer those Malay-made currypuffs than the Chinese-made ones. It's got more oooomph!

My mother likes to buy this chicken wing from Taman Gelora. The last time i was home, she also bought several for dinner. It is sold by a Malay lady at the Sunday pasar malam near my house =D


This photo doesn't really belong here, but since it was savoured along with the Raya dish, i'll include it anyways. It's my mom's Radish Soup. Waaa...my mom puts alot of goodness into her soup. I love them!


Beef and Chicken Rendang respectively. Looks pretty spicy, but i bet they really boost your appetite.

BBQ Stuffed Sotong. Waaa...it looks absolutely divine! 2 photos for you guys, top view and side view. Wow, can you imagine sinking your teeth into this elastic and juicy treat? *Drooling*

No comments: