Friday, August 06, 2010

Da Paolo Gastronomia


Tucked in a row of hidden shops is this delightful shop Da Paolo Gastronomia in Jalan Merah Saga. Actually this is my second visit there, they sell awfully rich and decadent cakes and other goodies like salads, wines etc.


Their cakes come in huge square plastic boxes and we enjoy buying a box and getting 3-4 forks to share among friends. This is one of their best-sellers : Tiramisu. It is soft, creamy and melts in your mouth. One setback though, we all wish the Kahlua taste was stronger...boo...shame on them for scrimping on the alcohol.


Oooh La La...a dark chocolate cupcake. I left this in the fridge overnight and it became rock hard....sad *sniff*


Thank goodness my Vanilla Cupcake had a layer of vanilla icing to keep the muffin below from hardening. Awfully sweet my teeth almost fell out...haha...Wait a minute, doesn't this look like something my dAjie made out of her jumping clay??


This is a slice of humongous chocolate cake i got for my boss (or should i say ex-boss?)....there goes her plan of dieting... poor Cui Cui :D

No comments: