Monday, August 09, 2010

G-Force

Wowee, three very beautiful and gorgeous ladies!! Collectively, we are known as the G-Force. Glutton (Andrea), Gullible (Tze Ching) and Genius (Ann). I am so blessed to have them as my allies, so thankful that they are by my side through thick and thin. I trust both of them completely and they have been my guide through some very dark times. In a way, they both have gone through very similar experience in our private lives, I am glad they are my light. Now, we are one department and hence our career paths intertwined as well !


This private little corner is a place we love to call our G-spot, where we derive all the pleasure in our own world without any interference from non G-Force people. Every day, we get our kicks from pulling each other's legs and also complimenting each other on the nice things we wear or do. Three of us, we are all in our own difficult times in our lives, and we tell each other our troubles and everything dissolves with every laughter we take.


Haha, the only time we are ever so meek is in the company of our boss.... heehee...

No comments: