Saturday, November 06, 2010

What's On My Dressing Table? (Part 3)


My colleague bought me this Laneige Strawberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel from Korea. This is a wash off gel, which after you apply you rub it on your face and you see debris being produced. Then you wash it off your face. It really gives you the sensation that your face is being cleaned. One drawback for me is that the strawberry fragrance is too strong for my liking.


Ahhh....my BB cream. This BB cream has a really good feel, and great coverage for the skin. It has triple functions too, including whitening and anti-ageing. The downside is that the SPF protection is not really sufficient for day use and it is really overpriced in Singapore - SGD65. My friend got this for me straight from Korea for SGD16.

My friend recommended this Raspberry Eye mask from The Face Shop. It must be quite a good product, since every time i try to step into their shop, the sales girl would be pestering me to try this too. I tried it, but i guess my eyebags are too serious to diminish with simple products.

On my lazy days or when i'm traveling, i use Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes to remove my make up. It is gentle and not too harsh on the face, like maybe some other brands.


My friend bought this for me from the airport. He uses 'His Happy', while i use 'Her Happy' from Clinique. If you stand near the both of us, you may catch a similar citrus smell from our bodies.


Hoooo...this is a Maybelline lipstick that i own. It's cheap! Plus it's good! What's not to like?

I use this L'Oreal make up remover. It is pretty effective besides being gentle on the skin, because it is designed for eye and lip use ( the most sensitive part which we put on make up). This solution comes in two layer, the bottom colourless layer and the upper blue layer. Shake well before use.

I have been using The Body Shop shower for the longest time. It's not that i support non-animal testing stands, i just like their variety. I always buy a different series each time, so sometimes i may smell of papaya, sometimes of lemon. But right now, i'm using this green apple shower gel.

No comments: