Thursday, December 23, 2010

What's On My Dressing Table? (Part 5)


Lucidol has been a brand well-known for its hair product. I've once tried their hair wax and they are pretty good and long-lasting. I bought a new bottle of hair perm water from Watson's. It's all pink and pretty. However after a few uses, i don't think it works that well, honestly i don't see any difference in the conditions of my hair and the curls. I guess i'll move on to something else after i finish this bottle.


I got this Lancome Genefique Eye Concentrate on a sample size. Compared to its Genefique skin version, this one pales in comparison. Also, i don't see any immediate or long-term effects after using it for 1 month. Skip....

Ooh, Pretty from Elizabeth Arden. This floral and girly scent is all me! Some of my girlfriends do not like the scent, but others love it to bits. I think it brings out the feminine side of ladies.


HydraQuence Intensive Bi-Phase Serum by Clarins. Its soapy texture means that it stays on my face for a looooong time and leaves it oily and slippery to touch. This serum comes in bi-layer so shake well before use. Will not purchase this anymore. Kinda wondering why there are more negative comments on products on this post?


Amore Pacific day cream with SPF protection. My friend got this from out of Singapore. Amore Pacific is a well-known brand in Korea and the US ( quite a premium brand), but does not extend its market to other places. Their product range is quite reputable and feels good on the skin. Just a note, Amore Pacific is the parent company of Laneige and Etude House from Korea :)


Everytime my friend flies to the US, she'll get us tubes of Victoria's Secrets hand and body lotion. This time she got me one of the Strawberry and Champagne version. Previously she got me a Green Pear version which i used for years, it's a big tube! This product is very very oily and the fragrance is overpowering. This is sold in Singapore too but almost double the price.

No comments: