Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whose baby??

Wow, so many babies....who do they belong to?


Hi, my name is Joanne. I look like my father and i'm a messy eater. When i sit in the car too long, i get bored and i like to play with parking coupons. ( Shin Yen & Sheau Ching's, 15 month old).


Hey there! I'm Jun Siang. I'm a good little boy, i seldom need people to fuss over me. I'm an easy baby to take care of, and i was an easy baby for my mommy to carry during pregnancy. ( Cui Cui and Yen Ching's, 3 month old)


Hi, my name is Claire. I don't like strangers, but Puffyrazzi loves adorable girls and she managed to carry me after lunch, which mommy says was an achievement. My parents just brought me for a holiday to New Zealand recently, i love the sheeps there! ( Sue Anne and Chih Wei's, 19 month old).


Yo! I'm Jayston. My parents are fans of Jay Chou, and hence the name. I'm having a ball of a time, with my grandma, auntie and my doting parents. I hope to have fun with Joanne and Claire at an outing soon. ( Wendy & Eng Lee's, 2 month old)


Heehee, i'm Puffyrazzi's favourite girl - Yurou, or you can call me Angelia. I love to wave at strangers and i echo every single word people say. After prayer, i always say 'men' cos i can't say 'Amen'. Mommy and Puffyrazzi always laughs at me when i do that :) ( Andrea & Andy's, 19 month old)

No comments: