Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can't Get These Out of My Head!

Katy Perry is my favourite artiste of the year. Her songs are fun fun fun! This particular song 'Teenage Dream' is my favourite, but the MV is very blah....low cost and with a bunch of idiots prancing around.... XD

The song 'Rocketeer' by Far East Movement is a song that kept stuck in my head with its rap and melody, not to mention its MV which made me wanna soar with the guy on the skateboard. The MV was well-shot, with a storyline where the guy goes around collecting materials to produce a human rocket.


Heehee, this song from 2007 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance has very cute lyrics. Of course it also helps that they sung it with attitude and gusto!


This Raymond Lam song '爱在记忆中找你' is one very depressing song, but very well-written and well-sung. I remember it well, from the drama 'The Drive of Life' from several years ago. The composer is indeed a genius, one of the best Cantopop songs i've heard in years.


Glee is a TV show which covers many hit songs from all these years. I heard this song 'Light Up The World' from the radio. If i'm not mistaken , this is one of the rare songs which is an original and not a cover. One listen and i was ready to conclude this is a hit.


I love listening to Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night (TGIF)' on Fridays. It has an MV like a movie, with cameos with people like Kenny G as 'Uncle Kenny', and even Hanson, Youtube star Rebecca Black and Debbie Gibson. Cute MV, in line with a fun, happy song.

First time i heard Paramore's 'That's What You Get' was when i was playing Guitar Heroes on Nintendo Wii. I fell in love with this song ever since, but have not heard it for a few years, until I chanced upon it playing on a radio again.

No comments: