Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Working Trip to Bangi/Putrajaya

This is a photo of the serene Equatorial Hotel in Bangi, where Crispy and I put up for 5 nights during my course in Bangi. The hotel was comfortable and spacious but sadly without WiFi! Apa lah.... I believe they should seriously consider giving complimentary WiFi, since the hotel also happens to be in the middle of nowhere.


One of the evenings, we dropped by at Putrajaya to admire all the new government buildings and marvel at their glorious architecture. I must admit i was impressed at the beauty and cleanliness of it all. So much so that we decided to jump for joy in front of Najib's office :)

This view of the road to Putrajaya was taken from the hill where PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre) is situated. From here, you can see the man-made lakes that flank Putrajaya. I wonder how much money has gone into the landscape.


I believe that this is the Putra Mosque, the principal mosque in Putrajaya, right beside Najib's office. It has a tall minaret and is absolutely photogenic. I wish that the sun was a little brighter, a pity it was already dusk.

No comments: