Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's On My Dressing Table? (Part 2)

Here's the continuation from my previous post :



Kiehl's Silk Groom Serum. This glossy, oily liquid gives my hair shine every morning before i go to work. It also helps keep the frizz in check and aids in styling my hair.


After so many mascaras tried, the Lancome Virtuoso is still my favourite! The design of the wand is perfect for my lashes. If you hardly use mascara, like me, get them in travel size, not the huge ones because mascara is the one cosmetic item which loses its effectiveness very quickly.

The Dior travel make up set was a birthday gift from 2009 and i have just opened it up, but yet to use it. It looks cute but the brushes seemed a little tiny to handle properly. Having said that, this travel set will come in handy when i'm on the go~


L'Occitane is a French brand which doesn't really have that big a following in Asia yet. Two years ago, a friend bought a hand cream for me. I must say that it feels good on the hands and the fragrance is natural, and not overpowering.

Whilst my friends gush over RMK's blushers, i like their Herb Mist, especially the one in the rose scent. It perks me up and gives me a wake up boost. At the same time, it also moisturizes my face with my favourite rose smell!

This is a gem from Clarins, it's Stop Imperfection Locales Blemish Control. It works wonders when you have a break-out. Simply run the roller over your pimple and it disappears and heals quicker. Now i start to see copycat products in the mass market using the same roller system ( Garnier etc.) Be careful though, the bottle is made of glass so if it rolls off your dressing table, you'd have to get another one.

Ahhhhh.... my favourite Chanel Lipgloss in Candy Glow shade. It is one of those rare brands which comes with a soft brush of very high quality. I hate those which comes in a spongey tip...

The L'Oreal hair mask works wonders for my very dry hair. I buy this in the pink packaging for damaged hair, and within weeks my tresses and regaining shine again. I guess L'Oreal really live up to their name as a hair salon giant.

No comments: