Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yet Another Hotel Buffet Breakfast


After our pyjamas party, the next morning we had a hearty buffet breakfast at the hotel. I kicked the meal off with my mixed fresh fruit in plain yoghurt. Healthy and sedap, what more can one ask for?


I missed having toasts, so imagine the joy i had drizzling honey onto my crunchy toast, with scrambled eggs too!


Eeek... this is Sixian's plate, definitely. Cos i don't take walnuts nor olives....eeeeeyuck!


Some warm food, like sausages, eggs, hash browns. Not much choice for buffet, we still like Oscar's better ( see blog entry months ago...haha).


The pancake at the far end was cold and tough. I prefer my mother's. And the siew mai was floury....hai...disappointed lah.


Luckily they have Oatmeal Squares which i happily lapped up.


Alamak, i forgot to take a picture of my fish porridge before i started , so i only took one after i'm almost done. Very yummy....good way to end the meal.

No comments: