Monday, July 11, 2011

Mint Museum of Toys

One of my resolutions has always been to finish touring the museums in Singapore. I just got one notch higher by visiting the Mint Museum of Toys. I've been wanting to go, but the entry ticket is not worth its price, in my opinion. Finally, i saw an offer online, selling for half price at $7, so i figured, go lor....

This museum has soooo many toys it filled 7 levels. However, i must say that i am displeased with the fact that they don't have any descriptions of the toys, just a neat display in glass cabinets. After 7 levels of staring at them, you tend to get bored, without any further information.

I love this case filled with fluffy, huggable bears!

I finally found a case filled with toys from my childhood. The 'snake & ladder' on bottom left looks exactly like mine! Also the 'batu serembans' and that round doll on the top left also reminds me of the red one i had....haha... i must be getting old, now that MY toys are in the museum!

That reminds me, i used to collect matchbox cars. They are the most fun toys, i cherished them more than my Barbie Doll, even~ 

No comments: