Saturday, July 09, 2011

What's On My Dressing Table ? (Part 11)

I've begun using my daily sunscreen care by La Roche-Posay. I put it on after moisturiser and just before make-up. This particular sunscreen is non-greasy and non-whitening on my skin. However, i don't care much about its odour. I wish they had put something in there to mask the strong UV filter smell. Also, it is quite watery and the packaging needs to be re-designed because the way the tip is makes it drip.

Sunsilk is actively promoting their 'pink' line of shampoo and conditioner. I got my sample for free, in cute bottles in Women's Weekly magazine. Companies that are willing to splurge on plastic bottles for sample sure beat those that package them in sachets. Back to the product, the shampoo was alright for me but i thought the conditioner works well. After 1 rinse, i felt that my the frizziness of my hair has been tamed, to a certain extent.

Estee Lauder's dual lipgloss. One pen gives you two colours, on two ends. Nice design, great colours. Chanel still has the best brush applicator though.

Shu Uemura eyelash curler is the best in the industry, no arguments there. It is their one product that is head and shoulders above the rest. No other brand has come close. I believe that this design is patented and hence you don't see any other brands that has an eyelash curler with this unique bend.

L'Oreal launched this product last year - Youth Code, an anti-wrinkle day cream. I tried this in sample size and found that it has a pleasant powdery feel, which doesn't make your skin feel oily. Perfect for day use, when lightness counts.

No comments: