Sunday, July 31, 2011

Who Exactly is Hiro?

Hey there! My name is Hiro and i stay in USJ. I am not just a Hipopotamus but also the master of disguises.

Voila, i have been transformed into William Shakespeare, wearing this ultra bulky neck adornment as part of my every day wear. Boy, it makes me hot~

When it gets too hot, i put on my shower cap and head to the showers for a nice cold jet of water running down my back.

I have been in Malaysia for a while and am now adapting to the Baju Melayu tradition, wearing this piece of songket across my body. Dikir Barat, anyone?

Do i look funny wearing a skimpy skirt without a top?

Alhamdulilah, i am now a Taleban member, staying somewhere in the vicinity of Afghanistan?

When December approaches, i put on my nicest hat and celebrate Christmas!

2 comments:

eRjie said...

wahaha!! Hiro is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

dAjie