Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chicken Rice Ball & Nyonya Laksa


Time to makan again!!! Wow, my favourite Assam Laksa!! I was sooo craving for it, this whole bowl seemed to have melted down my throat, that's how delicious it was! And not to mention the chendol that went with it. All the wait for the seat and the food was worth it. There were heaps and heaps of fish in the soup, very generous portions.



We also had to queue for this Chicken Rice Ball place. This is half a chicken, shared by the 5 of us. The chicken was tasty, not too salty and not too oily as well. This place was recommended by our two Melaka friends.


The chicken rice balls, which Melaka has proudly called their own. I had been wanting to sample them. Weird but they seemed more moist and softer than i had imagined. Sedap!! But very sad there is no ginger sauce to go with it.


We also ordered some Assam Fish to go with it. Now i know why i love eating in Melaka. I simply love sour and spicy dishes. Whets my appetite each time :D


The place is full of people and we had to queue to get a seat.

No comments: