Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gromit in Melaka

This is a picture of Puffyrazzi and her favourite new pet/son. His name is 'Gromit' and he will be joining me on my trip to Melaka.


Ahhh...what a long trip...Gromit had to endure a 3-hour jam at the Tuas Checkpoint. Gromit advises everyone against traveling by bus on a long weekend to Malaysia. All this scenery gets boring after staring at it for hours.


I was so bored i had nothing to do, i had to tie myself down to prevent from pulling all my hair out.


Woweeee....Gromit visits Melaka for the first time. Isn't the scenery great? The city is just brimming with rich history, and Gromit is absolutely overwhelmed.


Oh yeah...great weather to be out and about!


Awww...my mommy decides to give me some loving. I love her too~
Look at Eye of Malaysia in the back....


Gromit hopes to fly one day soon. My mommy bought me in London and flew me back with her on the Airbus.... i wonder when i can fly again?

Maybe if i hide myself in her bag i'll be able to travel with her out of the country,

No comments: